Thursday, November 17, 2016

Kendall Jenner talks Instagram detox on Ellen

Https%3a%2f%2fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2fuploads%2fcard%2fimage%2f287185%2fe3b8cf3f2ac74fef9130e7d15d495bb1
Feed-twFeed-fb

We finally have our answer.


After much speculation, Kendall Jenner revealed why she deleted (for a whopping 48 hours thus far) her famous Instagram account on Wednesday's The Ellen DeGeneres Show.


"I just wanted to detox," she explained to the daytime host, "I felt like...I just wanted a little bit of a break."


I would wake up in the morning and look at it first thing. I would go to bed and it was the last thing I would look at. I felt a little too dependent on it."


Though the 21-year-old has only been off the app for two days, Jenner seems to already be benefitting from the break.


"It's kind of really nice to be away from it," she explained, "I'm away from my phone so much more - you start to engage in real life." Read more...

More about Interviews, Social Media, Instagram, Ellen Degeneres Show, and Ellen Degeneres


No comments:

Post a Comment