Friday, July 22, 2016

The New Yorker's Snapchat is mesmerizing

Https%3a%2f%2fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2fuploads%2fcard%2fimage%2f152766%2fnew_yorker
Feed-twFeed-fb

Tapping through my Snapchat stories one afternoon, I was arrested by a rudimentary doodle. “This Week's Cover” it said in neon scrawl.


This simple snap was everything I didn't know I needed in my life.



Since then, The New Yorker's Snapchat stories have become an obsession for me, a singular piece of high art among a cluttered tweenscape of brands and celebrities.



New Yorker cover editor Françoise Mouly introduces and explains one of the magazine's recent covers (left); the view from the publication's Manhattan offices (right).

Image: Screenshot, the new yorker/snapchat Read more...

More about Snapchat Stories, New Yorker, Snapchat, Social Media, and Apps Software


No comments:

Post a Comment