Monday, July 11, 2016

A non-gamer's best guesses as to what Pokémon Go actually is

Https%3a%2f%2fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2fuploads%2fcard%2fimage%2f141302%2fap_16190780545365
Feed-twFeed-fb

I'm a 37-year-old man with a 17-month-old little boy, and I am increasingly out of touch with video games. But since I work at Mashable, where I am the science editor, I am surrounded by people who do play video games, and who are obsessing over something called "Pokémon Go" at the moment.


I've been trying to figure out what the hell Pokémon Go is, but without telling people that I have no idea what it is. I do this whenever I don't want to appear like a pop culture idiot, and it's happening with increasing frequency as I get older.



More about Gaming, Nintendo, Video Games, Social Media, and Pokemon Go


No comments:

Post a Comment