Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Can I really take a social media vacation?

Social_media_break
Feed-twFeed-fb

Stories about unplugging for the holidays abound at this time of year. Most deal with shutting down email and counsel leaving the computer behind. They also tend to skirt the whole issue of social media. It’s attached to your mobile devices, after all, so it’s pretty hard to leave it all behind.

I speak from experience. When I took a two week vacation in London, my Twitter, Instagram and Vine followers were along for the ride. I could almost hear their plaintive cries from the iPhone in my pocket.

“Hey, what are you looking at? It sounds interesting out there. Can we see? Just for a minute? Please?” Read more...

More about Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, and Digital Detox

No comments:

Post a Comment